Do you want to create awareness? Engage potential customers? Grow your business? Develop your donor base? Bring your organization out of the shadows and let it shine in the spotlight! Here are five reasons you might need a freelance writer:
- You need marketing and communications expertise but you’re in start-up phase and business is not profitable enough yet to hire full-time staff.
- Your communications guru is on mat leave and you don’t want a full-time replacement.
- A freelance writer charges less than a big marketing or public relations agency.
- A freelance writer has a fresh perspective and great ideas for promoting your organization.
- A freelance writer has diverse experience having worked for many different types of organizations and creating different types of media. She can offer skills in writing search engine optimized web content with specialized knowledge on how writing for the web is different from print.
Are you a marketing professional or digital marketing agency? Do you need help writing content for your website, blog, social media or eblasts? Try my services to provide a fresh flow of relevant content that boosts search ranking and drives traffic.