One thing I’ve learned in Marketing and Communications is that you have to find every possible channel to get your message out there, or risk being invisible and lose out on potential support. One of the ways to improve your visibility is to do a program of public speaking and community outreach.
Why not offer a free presentation to introduce your organization and its services? That’s precisely what I did for Inn From The Cold, a winter shelter offering employment and health and wellness programs in Newmarket, Ontario. The presentation is delivered by board members and is helping to form strong community relationships. The goal is to create awareness that translates into an increased number of volunteers, event participants and donations. There are lots of service clubs and community groups looking for speakers for their meetings. All you need is the right approach!
If you want to develop a similar program for your organization, let’s connect and talk about developing a plan, a presentation and your speaking notes. Click on the tab above called “Send me a note”.
Posted in Community Outreach, Freelance Writer
Tagged charitable, community, Corporate Communications, Inn From The Cold, Newmarket, not-for-profit, Ontario, outreach, presentation, speaker notes, writer
Do you want to create awareness? Engage potential customers? Grow your business? Develop your donor base? Bring your organization out of the shadows and let it shine in the spotlight! Here are five reasons you might need a freelance writer:
- You need marketing and communications expertise but you’re in start-up phase and business is not profitable enough yet to hire full-time staff.
- Your communications guru is on mat leave and you don’t want a full-time replacement.
- A freelance writer charges less than a big marketing or public relations agency.
- A freelance writer has a fresh perspective and great ideas for promoting your organization.
- A freelance writer has diverse experience having worked for many different types of organizations and creating different types of media. She can offer skills in writing search engine optimized web content with specialized knowledge on how writing for the web is different from print.
Are you a marketing professional or digital marketing agency? Do you need help writing content for your website, blog, social media or eblasts? Try my services to provide a fresh flow of relevant content that boosts search ranking and drives traffic.
Send me a note or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted in Content Marketing, Freelance Writer
Tagged blog service, blog writing service, business start up, business writer, communications, content development, content writer, digital marketing, freelance, marketing, Newmarket, Ontario, public relations, search engine optimization, SEO, SEO content writing service, web writing, writer